Recently I celebrated my 40th birthday. As I reflect on everything I’ve posted online … status updates, articles, videos … there are specific pieces I find myself recommending more.
I’m proud to present to you my best 40 postings, ever. (It’s my opinion… you can let me know what you think!)
The topics include:
Joyful Productivity — how to be organized, productive, inspired (even “spiritual”) as we work, and to have a healthy balance with non-productivity.
Authentic Marketing — how to attract new clients and grow your brand, based on actions that arise from deep integrity and generous service.
Healthy Money — tips and tools on how to relate to money in a healthy, wise, sustainable way.
Spiritual Living — some thoughts on what it means to be a spiritual being having a human experience.
Click any of the links below to enjoy the content directly…
- We don’t have to do “lizard-brain marketing”
- Benevolent Marketing as farming rather than hunting
- Be serving rather than selling
- Alignment rather than persuasion
- Radical: be better than having to use copyrights & trademarks
- Do what you love and the money will follow? (Plus, Niche Interviews)
- How to spread your message farther
- Elevator speech formula
- Liberating yourself to share, by realizing that no one will remember your mediocre content
- Calculating your minimum rate (so you have option to price higher from there)
- Abolishing the waiting list
- George Kao’s Website Creation Template
- Writing a better sales page
- George’s LinkedIn mindmap
- 20 ways to optimize your offering
- “I can’t afford it” doesn’t often mean that — 3 alternative explanations
- 4 Money Mindsets
- 3 secrets to help you “win” the game of money
- Clarify Your Money Heroes
- Money is not a storer of value, it is intersection of supply & demand
- Transcending the false dream of “wealth without work”
- Stop trying to “make money so you can help more people”
- 7 factors that determine what is “enough” for us
- Fear is forgetting; the antidote is to remember. (and remember this)
- Bless anything that annoys you, and get positive energy back!
- The importance of “faith” in business
- True Freedom
- “Where is the support for my project going to come from?”
- The 5 Types of Success
- 2 Ways of Approaching Abundance
- Temptation’s Higher Purpose
- Living as if you’re dying (3 questions)
- Life’s possible purpose: spiritual growth through altruistic service
I’d love to know which ones you found most helpful or meaningful.
In some ways, I feel like I am just beginning, a new student of life and business. I look forward to sharing more with you as I learn and grow.