Q&A: Sustaining Your Small Business in These Times
Bringing your offerings online in this age of social distancing
I hosted a video Q&A discussing the following:
- How to survive as a solopreneur in this climate of social distancing?
- How do we offer our work online? Suggested tools?
- Paypal buttons: any advice on using them? What about pay-what-you-can?
- FB Ads: tips for how to know whether it’s working or not?
- Any tips for just getting started with business? Who is our ideal audience?
Access the full Q&A video with additional notes by clicking here.
I hosted an additional Q&A about the following:
- Time-management related… In unsettling times — how do you keep up with the schedule and with discipline?
- How do you consistently keep writing every day?
- How to make offers during this unsettling time, and not be taking advantage of the vulnerable?
- Webinar, FB live, Zoom, YouTube, Instagram live… pro’s and con’s of each?
- Facebook Ads 101
Access this additional Q&A video with notes by clicking here.