When you engage with a 1–1 business coach or mentor:
- You meet with them 2–4 times per month.
- You can email them questions.
- They might have additional learning materials for you.
Essentially you’re spending a lot of time getting input from one person. And it usually costs between $300 — $1,000 per month.
This is the service I used to provide. In the past 3 years, however, I’ve designed what I believe is a better alternative.
Hybrid: Group Mentoring + One to One
What if you could get unlimited input from me about your business and marketing challenges?
And not only me, but also the thoughtful feedback, resources, and support from a community of peers who also value authenticity in growing a business? You would be able to form new friendships, referral partnerships, and accountability buddies.
This is what I’ve been creating and improving for the past 3 years. The result is The 2020 MasterHeart Business Mentoring Program.
Instead of costing up to $1,000 per month for 1–1 coaching, it’s only $150 per month.
The program includes:
- A private mastermind call every week
- A private group Q&A call with me every week
- Unlimited support through a private online group
- My tracking of your business progress consistently
- Organized access to every single one of my courses
- A private 1–1 strategy check-in with me every 2 months
- A private group where you can share honestly about your challenges, learnings, and celebrations, and feel deeply supported as you build your business
- A group of supportive peers who deeply believe in the values of authenticity, kindness, and joyful productivity in building a business.
This is something I wish I had. I’m proud to now be the facilitator of such a community.
If this sounds awesome to you, I invite you to apply.
There’s a maximum of 50 spots in the program.
We had 50 people in the 2019 version of the program. I found that it was a good balance of:
- Big enough to provide dynamism of feedback and resources for everyone
- Small enough where I can still personally track the progress of every member
The MasterHeart Program is where I’m investing most of my energy and time. This year I stopped accepting 1–1 clients, and instead recommend this program for how to work best with me.
For the 2020 program, most of the spots have been spoken for, but if you’re genuinely excited about what you’ve read, I encourage you to apply. I’ll be reading applications and making decisions about the final spots by early December. Apply as soon as you can.
More info and the application:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.